St. Johns Education Association and St. Johns Educational Support Personnel Association are the professional education organizations for instructional and support staff employed by St. Johns County Schools. Our two unions are the voice for quality education. We serve and protect your best interests as well as the best interests of your students. We are the exclusive bargaining agent for teacher and support staff contracts in this school district.
The 2020 Legislative Session Tuesday, January 14- March , 2020
Staying connected during session is easy:
- Sign up for Action Alerts by email at https://feaweb.org/issues-action/legislative-session/.
- Receive FEA Action Alerts on your phone: Text “feaactivist” to
- Get the latest session weekly update with the FEA Frontline Report. Click this link to receive:
- Follow FEA social media:
- Like FEA on Facebook. Watch for quick session updates.
- Get real time information from FEA Twitter @Floridaea
- Share FEA content on Instagram @Florida_ea
- Heading to Tallahassee during Session? Sign up with the Working Families Lobby Corps link: http://bit.ly/2019-2020WFLCRegistration
Useful Links to Use at Home to Stay Connected:
- Florida House of Representatives: http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/
- House Committee lists: http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Committees/committees.aspx
- Florida Senate: http://www.flsenate.gov/
- Senate Committee lists: http://www.flsenate.gov/Committees/#com-list
- Online Sunshine (TITLE XLVIII – K-20 EDUCATION CODE Ch.1000-1013): http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Index&Title_Request=XLVIII#TitleXLVIII
- FLDOE: http://www.fldoe.org/
- SBOE: http://www.fldoe.org/policy/state-board-of-edu/index.stml
- Florida agencies and offices: http://www.myflorida.com/directory/
- The Florida Channel (Watch committee mtgs.): http://thefloridachannel.org/